The following terms and conditions relate to Celtine Beauty Academy Workshops.
Confirmation of booking
You will receive an email to confirm your booking giving full details of the workshop date, venue or nay special conditions.
Full payment of workshop fees is required five (5) weeks before the workshop start date. A non refundable deposit of 50% maybe taken to reserve your place however full payment is required five (5) weeks before the start date.
Special Discounts & Rebates
1. Early bird discounts displayed are available up until three (3) days prior to the Registration close date
2. Group booking discounts maybe available when registering two or more people using the Group Registrations feature
3. Student discounts available on request, phone Liz Smith on 0800 88 34 34 for more information
4. Combining two Workshops together may also attract additional discounts where available
5. Specific brand training Workshops are free for certified brand stockists. Non stockists brand training are charged $199 plus GST and may be credited against an initial brand package purchase.
Refunds are not credited if you do not attend any given paid booked workshop. However where possible you will be offered a seat on the next available workshop. In the event any workshops are cancelled by Celtine Beauty you will be offered an alternative workshop date or refunded in full.
Pre-requisites & Students
All workshops are for fully qualified professional beauty therapist and hold an industry recognised certificate of your qualification(s). You maybe required to show evidence of your qualifications before attending any workshops. We reserve the right to decline your application if you are unable to do so.
If you are required to bring a model for your course then you must do so in order to attend and complete the workshop successfully. We welcome students who are nearing the end of their studies and have a passion for beauty therapy.
We require that you gain a letter of attendance from your tutor from your chosen training establishment verifying that you are student currently under their tuition. This letter must be signed by your tutor or head of department and sent with copies of any beauty certificates/qualifications already gained, to the address below:
Celtine Beauty Training Academy
651 Rosebank Road, Auckland 1026, New Zealand
We reserve the right to alter course dates and venues if necessary without liability. We reserve the right to decline applications should they not meet the pre-requisite requirements.